Gorshenin Institute to hold roundtable on constitutional reform
CONSTITUTIONAL REFORM AND MINSK AGREEMENTS: THREATS, RISKS AND IMPLICATIONS
A round table to be held on Friday, 29 January 2016, at 12:00 at Gorshenin Institute
Organised by: Gorshenin Institute
Questions for the discussion:
- Relevance of the constitutional reform. Is there a real need in the Ukrainian society and political class for constitutional changes? Is it expedient to hold a referendum on this issue?
- Risks and implications. What awaits Ukraine if the commitments provided for by the Minsk agreement are met or not met?
- Parliament-government crisis: preservation of the coalition or meeting the Minsk agreement?
Participants of the round table:
- OKSANA SYROID, MP, deputy chairman of the Verkhovna Rada
- YURIY LUTSENKO, MP, head of the Petro Poroshenko Bloc faction
- LEONID YEMETS, MP, first deputy head of the Parliaments Committee for Legal Policy, People’s Front faction
- OLEKSIY LESCHENKO, vice president of the Gorshenin Institute
- VIRA NANIVSKA, director of Vira Nanivska School of Politics
Moderated by: SONYA KOSHKINA, editor in chief at LB.ua
Media accreditation: (044) 230 49 62
Please mind that the discussion is helf in Ukrainian and Russian only, and no translation is provided by the Gorshenin Institute. However, you are welcomed to be accompanied in case you need help of your interpreter.
GORSHENIN INSTITUTE ADDRESS: 18b Mala Zhytomrska, Kyiv (entrance through the archway from Mykhailivsky lane)