The press service of presidential candidate Volodymyr Zelenskyy has published the list of experts and advisers who joined his team.
The press service named the following experts:
- Serhiy Babak, education and science,
- Iryna Venedyktova, law, constitution, development of civil society, private and international law,
- Oleksandr Merezhko, e-government, people's governance,
- Danylo Hetmantsev, taxation, public finance and banking law,
- Oleksandr Kharebin, information and language policy, a former first deputy director-general of the National TV Company of Ukraine,
- Volodymyr Shulmeyster, transport and infrastructure, a former first deputy infrastructure minister,
- Oleh Bondarenko, ecology, law,
- Ruslan Rokhov, local and regional development,
- Vadym Halaychuk, lawyer.
The team's advisers include:
- Aivaras Abromavicius, a former minister of economic development and trade of Ukraine (2014-2016),
- Oleksandr Danylyuk, a former finance minister of Ukraine (2016-2018),
- Ruslan Ryaboshapka, a former deputy justice minister, a former member of the National Agency for Preventing Corruption (2016-2017).
On 21 April, comedian Volodymyr Zelenskyy will see incumbent President Petro Poroshenko in the runoff of the presidential election.