On Wednesday, 20 April 2016 at 14:00, Gorshenin Institute will hold a roundtable conference "How effective will the new Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine be?"
The agenda includes the following questions:
- The objectives and tasks of the new cabinet. What are the chances of achieving them?
- How effective is the interaction between the government and the coalition?
- How stable is the new configuration of the government and its impact on the probability of early parliamentary elections?
Participants of the round table:
- Oleh Berezyuk MP, head of the Self-Help faction;
- Hennadiy Tkachuk, MP, member of the Petro Poroshenko Bloc faction;
- Andriy Teteruk, MP, first deputy head of the People’s Front faction;
- Serhiy Yevtushok, MP, member of the Fatherland faction.
The event is moderated by Sonya Koshkina, editor in chief of LB.ua.
Contacts for media accreditation: (044) 230 49 62
Any coverage of the event must mention Gorshenin Institute as the organizer of the debate.
The roundtable will be held at 18b, Mala Zhytomyrska Street, Kiev (enter through the arch from Mykhaylivskyy Lane).