Experts to discuss chances Clinton, Trump stand a month before the vote
… And if Ukraine needs to fear the weakening of US support.
On October 4 (Tuesday), 2016 at 11:00 in the Gorshenin Institute held a round table conference
"The presidential race in the United States: a month before the election day."
Issues for discussion:
- What are the chances of Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump a month before the ballot?
- Candidates' Debate: Who's to benefit from public debate?
- Preliminary results: what surprises has the presidential race brought?
- What is the agenda of the last month of the campaign? What technologies will be used in the course? What trump cards are up candidates' sleeves?
- Foreign policy: how the election race impacts the US view of the Russian-Ukrainian conflict?
- Should we fear the weakening of the US support to Ukraine after the presidential election?
- Russia's attempts to influence the election results in the United States: shall we take them seriously?
- The position of the Ukrainian diplomacy: are all eggs in the same basket.
Participants of the round table:
1. Jason Smart, political strategist, director Jason Smart Office
2. Oleksandr Sushko, research director of the Institute of Euro-Atlantic Cooperation
3. Yevhen Kurmashov, political consultant, director of political programs Gorshenin Institute
4. Mykhailo Pashkov, co-director of programs of foreign policy and international security Razumkov Center
The organizer of the roundtable: Institute Gorshenin
Make sure to mention Gorshenin Institute as the organizer of the debate.
Contacts for media accreditation: (044) 230 49 62
The address of Gorshenin Institute: Kyiv, 18b, Mala Zhytomyrska St. (entrance through the arch from the Mykhailovskyy Lane)