Together with the Ministry of Economy and the State Property Fund, Prime Minister Denys Shmyhal has held a meeting on the reform of the management of state-owned enterprises.
After the meeting, Shmyhal announced the government's plans for privatization:
- to transfer most state-owned enterprises into management by the State Property Fund;
- after analysing their activities, they will either be privatized or given a new level of management according to OECD standards;
- to resume Big Privatization to stimulate investment;
- to accelerate the liquidation of insolvent enterprises;
- to update the list of strategic enterprises that are not subject to privatization;
- to develop a strategy for managing enterprises that have been confiscated from sanctioned persons
- to optimize the structure of the SPFU.