On Wednesday, July 13, at 11:00 the Gorshenin Institute will host a roundtable conference entitled "Ukrainian-Polish relations: a strategic partnership or a tangle of contradictions."
The organizer of the round table - Gorshenin Institute.
Issues for discussion:
- The place and role of Poland in the foreign policy of Ukraine.
- The "open letter" Exchange. Who and how uses the historical aspect of the Ukrainian-Polish relations?
- Economic cooperation between Ukraine and Poland: the analysis of potential.
- The logistics aspect: how to eliminate the long queues on the Polish-Ukrainian border and who is responsible for this?
- The results of the NATO summit in Warsaw. What Ukraine should expect?
Participants of the round table:
Lukasz Adamski, vice-director of the Center for Polish-Russian Dialogue and Understanding
Ulyana Stiebel, executive director of the Warsaw Stock Exchange in Ukraine
Roman Semenukha, people's deputy of Ukraine, member of the Group for Interparliamentary Relations with the Republic of Poland
Vitaliy Portnikov, journalist, political commentator
Moderator: Oleh Bazar, editor-in-chief LB.ua
Contacts for media accreditation: (044) 230 49 62
Make sure to mention Gorshenin Institute as the organizer of the discussion in the news coverage about this even.
Address of Gorshenin Institute: Kyiv, 18b Mala Zhytomyrska St., (entrance through the arch from Mikhailovskyy Lane).