Experts to discuss results of 2016 for Ukraine and EU
Will Ukraine lose European allies?
On 9 December, Friday, at 11:00, Gorshenin Institute will host a round table discussion "2017: the end of united Europe?"
The organizer of the round table - Gorshenin Institute
Questions for discussion:
- The results of 2016 for Europe and Ukraine: the referendum in the Netherlands, Brexit, the issue of visa-free travel for Ukraine ;
- The results of the referendum in Italy and presidential elections in Austria as harbingers of the future of Europe.
- How elections in the EU countries and theUnited Kingdom's withdrawal fromthe European Union will change the political landscape in the EU?
- The path of Europe: a return to the conservative values or "new fascism"?
- The change of European values: implications for Ukraine.
- Will Ukraine lose European allies? How this will affect the conflict between Ukraine and the Russian Federation?
Participants of the round table:
- Markiyan Lubkivskyy, diplomat, social activist;
- Serhiy Datsyuk, philosopher, writer;
- Taras Kachka, an expert in international affairs;
- Oleksiy Leshchenko, the Vice-President of Gorshenin Institute.
Moderator of the round table: Ihor Solovey, editor of World desk, LB.ua
Contacts for media accreditation: (044) 230 49 62
Make sure to mention Gorshenin Institute as the debate organizer in media coverage.
The address of Gorshenin Institute: Kyiv, 18b Mala Zhytomyrska (entrance through the arch from Mikhailivskyy lane).