Experts to discuss external, internal threats to Ukrainian industry in 2017
The roundtable is organised by Gorshenin Institute.
On 24 March (Friday), at 11:00 Kyiv time, Gorshenin Institute will host a roundtable conference "Ukrainian industry in 2017. External and internal threats." The roundtable is organised by Gorshenin Institute
Questions for discussion:
- The analysis of external and internal threats to Ukrainian industry.
- Reasons for stoppage of Ukrainian enterprises in 2017.
- Why, amid the Russian military aggression, does Ukraine give a billion-dollar market of nitrogen fertilizers out to Russian companies?
- What levers does the executive power have to protect Ukrainian markets and national interests? How does the Ukrainian government use these opportunities?
- Renouncing protectionism: a step towards market or self-destruction?
Participants im the roundtable:
- Anatoliy Hirschfeld, MP, member of the Verkhovna Rada Committee on Industrial Policy and Entrepreneurship;
- Oleksandr Dubinin, MP, chairman of the subcommittee on industrial and investment policy of the Verkhovna Rada Committee on Industrial Policy and Entrepreneurship;
- Oleksiy Holubov, president, the Union of Chemists of Ukraine;
- Ihor Holchenko, head of legal services, OstChem.
Moderator: Natalya Klauning, communications director, Gorshenin Institute.
Contacts for media accreditation: (044) 230 49 62
Any media coverage of the event must mention Gorshenin Institute as its organizer.
The address of Gorshenin Institute: Kyiv, 18b Mala Zhytomyrska St. (entrance through the arch from Mykhaylivskyy Lane).