On Friday, 7 July, at 12:00, Gorshenin Institute will host a round table "On what conditions will Ukraine receive the new IMF tranche?"
Questions for discussion:
- Why does Ukraine hesitate to implement reforms that the IMF considers the key?
- What is the reason for the delay in implementing the land reform? What is the stumbling block in the land issue?
- How the delay of the fifth MF tranche will impact the economy will? Under what conditions and when will it be granted to Ukraine?
Participants of the round table:
- Ihor Burakivskyy, director, the Institute for Economic Research and Policy Consulting;
- Dmytro Yablonivskyy, senior economist at the Center for Economic Strategy;
- Oleksandr Parashiy, head of the analytical department of the investment company Concord Capital.
Moderator of the round table – Andriy Yanitskyy, editor, the economy desk at LB.ua
Contacts for media accreditation: (044) 230 49 62
Any media coverage of the event must mention Gorshenin Institute as its organizer.
The address of Gorshenin Institute: Kyiv, 18b Mala Zhytomyrska St. (entrance through the arch from Mykhaylivskyy Lane).