Issues for discussion:
- The current situation in Donbas. Possible scenarios of achieving peace.
- The key priorities of Ukraine's national security policy for the coming years.
- The place of Ukraine in the system of global and regional security.
- What world experience in the security sphere can be useful for Ukraine and what unique experience can Ukraine offer to the world?
- The Reform of law enforcement agencies and the Ukrainian army. What has been done and what changes can be expected?
Participants in the panel discussion:
Oleksandr Turchynov, Secretary of the National Security and Defence Council of Ukraine;
Arsen Avakov, Interior Minister of Ukraine;
Stepan Poltorak, Minister of Defence of Ukraine;
Vasyl Hrytsak, Chairman of the Security Service of Ukraine;
Pavlo Petrenko, Minister of Justice of Ukraine;
Kurt Volker, US Special Envoy for Ukraine (via videoconference)
Oleksandr Vynnykov, head of the NATO mission in Ukraine, director of the NATO Communications Office.
The discussion panel is moderated by Sonya Koshkina, editor-in-chief of LB.ua news portal.