LB.ua broadcasts the second discussion panel of the VIII National Expert Forum of Gorshenin Institute "The Strategy of Industrial Growth as the Basis for Economic Growth".
Issues for discussion:
- The main drivers of recovery of the Ukrainian economy.
- The development of the processing industry as a factor of economic growth.
- What should be the strategy of Ukraine's economic development? Priority branches of the Ukrainian economy.
- On the basis of which national resources can Ukrainian industry be revived? What hinders the technological development of industry today?
- Ukraine's place in the world economy system.
- How does Ukraine preserve its labour potential?
- Financial base for economy growth.
Participants in the panel discussion:
Stepan Kubiv, First Vice Prime Minister of Ukraine, Minister of Economic Development and Trade;
Volodymyr Omelyan, Infrastructure Minister of Ukraine;
Oleksandr Danylyuk, Finance Minister of Ukraine;
Anatoliy Hirschfeld, Executive Director of the National Industrial Development Committee, People's Deputy of Ukraine;
Ihor Mazepa, CEO Concorde Capital investment company.
The panel is moderated by Oleksiy Leshchenko, vice-president of Gorshenin Institute.