Video broadcast of the VIII NEF panel: The strategy of industrial growth as the basis of economy growth
LB.ua broadcasts the second discussion panel of the VIII National Expert Forum of Gorshenin Institute "The Strategy of Industrial Growth as the Basis for Economic Growth".
Issues for discussion:
- The main drivers of recovery of the Ukrainian economy.
- The development of the processing industry as a factor of economic growth.
- What should be the strategy of Ukraine's economic development? Priority branches of the Ukrainian economy.
- On the basis of which national resources can Ukrainian industry be revived? What hinders the technological development of industry today?
- Ukraine's place in the world economy system.
- How does Ukraine preserve its labour potential?
- Financial base for economy growth.
Participants in the panel discussion:
Stepan Kubiv, First Vice Prime Minister of Ukraine, Minister of Economic Development and Trade;
Volodymyr Omelyan, Infrastructure Minister of Ukraine;
Oleksandr Danylyuk, Finance Minister of Ukraine;
Anatoliy Hirschfeld, Executive Director of the National Industrial Development Committee, People's Deputy of Ukraine;
Ihor Mazepa, CEO Concorde Capital investment company.
The panel is moderated by Oleksiy Leshchenko, vice-president of Gorshenin Institute.