Video broadcast of the VIII National Expert Forum. Panel: The Subjectness of Ukraine in the New Landscape of Europe
LB.ua is broadcasting the third discussion panel of the VIII National Expert Forum by Gorshenin Institute "The Subjectness of Ukraine in the New Landscape of Europe."
Issues for discussion:
- The life space of Ukraine on the world map.
- The foreign policy of Ukraine: crisis or a new course?
- The prospects of development of Ukraine – EU relations.
- What are the key systemic reforms that Ukraine needs to undertake for further integration into the European Union?
- How can transformation in Europe affect the EU's policy towards Ukraine?
- Ukraine's relations with the Eastern Europe. How to achieve a balance between defending one's own position and pragmatic relations with neighbours?
Participants in the panel discussion:
Pavlo Klimkin, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine;
Ryszard Czarnecki, Vice-President of the European Parliament;
Marcel Roetig, Director of the Friedrich Ebert Foundation in Ukraine & Belarus;
Bohuslav Hrabota, Editor-in-Chief, Rzeczpospolita daily (Poland);
Jason Smart, Director of the NGO For a Free Ukraine, a political scientist (USA).
The panel is moderated by Dmytro Ostroushko, Director of International Programs, Gorshenin Institute.