LB.ua is broadcasting the third discussion panel of the VIII National Expert Forum by Gorshenin Institute "The Subjectness of Ukraine in the New Landscape of Europe."
Issues for discussion:
- The life space of Ukraine on the world map.
- The foreign policy of Ukraine: crisis or a new course?
- The prospects of development of Ukraine – EU relations.
- What are the key systemic reforms that Ukraine needs to undertake for further integration into the European Union?
- How can transformation in Europe affect the EU's policy towards Ukraine?
- Ukraine's relations with the Eastern Europe. How to achieve a balance between defending one's own position and pragmatic relations with neighbours?
Participants in the panel discussion:
Pavlo Klimkin, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine;
Ryszard Czarnecki, Vice-President of the European Parliament;
Marcel Roetig, Director of the Friedrich Ebert Foundation in Ukraine & Belarus;
Bohuslav Hrabota, Editor-in-Chief, Rzeczpospolita daily (Poland);
Jason Smart, Director of the NGO For a Free Ukraine, a political scientist (USA).
The panel is moderated by Dmytro Ostroushko, Director of International Programs, Gorshenin Institute.