Lawmakers to discuss political challenges for Ukraine in 2018
Are the main political forces ready to be guided by national interests?
On 22 December, Friday, at 12:00 Gorshenin Institute will host a round table conference Political Challenges for Ukraine in 2018
The organizer of the round table is Gorshenin Institute
Questions for discussion:
- · Ukraine's most significant achievements and failures in 2017;
- · The sore spots of domestic policy ahead of the pre-election year. Are the main political forces ready to be guided by national interests?;
- · Key events in the social sphere. How did the pension reform and the increase in the minimum wage affect Ukrainians' lives?;
- · Foreign policy. How will the events of 2017 affect Ukraine (visa liberalisation, straining relations with Western neighbours)?;
- · Donbas. Are peace and the deployment of an international contingent achievable? Will these herald the beginning of reintegration?
- · Combatting corruption. What was achieved in 2017, what the next year shall bring?
Participants of the round table:
- · MP Yuriy Solovei, Petro Poroshenko Bloc;
- · MP Viktoria Syumar, People's Front;
- · MP Oleh Berezyuk, Self-Help;
- · MP Serhiy Sobolev, Fatherland.
Moderator – Natalia Clauning, Communications Director, Gorshenin Institute
Contacts for media accreditation: (044) 230 49 62
Any media coverage of the event must mention Gorshenin Institute as its organizer.
The address of Gorshenin Institute: Kyiv, 18b Mala Zhytomyrska St. (entrance through the arch from Mykhaylivskyy Lane).