Russia's total personnel losses from the beginning of full-scale invasion are about 277,320 soldiers. Yesterday, Ukrainian Armed Forces reduced Russian Army by 330 more soldiers.
According to General Staff, Russia's total combat losses from 24.02.22 to 28.09.23 are approximately:
- personnel - about 277,320 (+330)
- tanks - 4,679 (+4)
- armoured combat vehicles - 8,962 (+12)
- artillery systems - 6,375 (+38)
- MLRS - 793 (+1)
- air defence systems - 535 (+1)
- aircraft - 315 (+0)
- helicopters - 316 (+0)
- operational and tactical UAVs - 4,957 (+9)
- cruise missiles - 1,529 (+0)
- ships / boats - 20 (+0)
- submarines - 1 (+0)
- vehicles and tankers - 8,815 (+23)
- special equipment - 929 (+2).
Armed Forces successfully repelled Russian attacks near the settlements of Hryhorivka, Klishchiyivka, Andriyivka and Pervomayske in Donetsk Region. The enemy conducted unsuccessful offensives in the area of Maryinka. The enemy tried to regain the lost position in the area of Robotyno, Zaporizhzhya Region, but was unsuccessful. Yesterday the Ukrainian Armed Forces repelled enemy attacks near Severne in Donetsk Region and south of Novodarivka in Zaporizhzhya. Over the past day, Russians made 13 unsuccessful attempts to force our units out of their positions near Maryinka.