On 24 June (Friday), at 11 am, Gorshenin Institute will host a round table "The referendum on Brexit: preconditions, results and impacts."
The organizer of the round table - Gorshenin Institute
Questions for discussion:
- What were the preconditions of the referendum?
- The main arguments, stakeholders and main drivers of the UK's exit from the European Union.
- Persuasion technologies.
- Who and how persuaded the Brits to support or reject Brexit?
- The activation of centrifugal forces and trends in the European Union: a natural process or foisted from outside?
- Is there a future for united Europe? In what format?
- What do the results of the referendum mean? Political and economic aspects.
- What is the role of the British referendum in the Russia vs West showdown?
- How the opposition parties will exploit the results of Brexit in the information and political field?
- How will the results of the UK referendum impact the pace of Ukraine's European integration?
Participants of the round table:
Martin Nunn, director, international consulting company Whites Communication and Foley & Nunn;
Peter Dickinson, journalist, Business Ukraine;
Olexa Ryabchin, MP, co-chair of the group on inter-parliamentary relations with the United Kingdom;
Oleh Ustenko, executive director of the Blazer International Fund;
Dmytro Ostroushko, head of international programs, Gorshenin Institute
Contacts for media accreditation: (044) 230 49 62
Make sure to indicate Gorshenin Institute in media coverageas the organizer of the discussion.
Gorshenin Institute: Kyiv, 18b Mala Zhytomyrska St., (entrance through the arch from Mikhailovskyy Lane)