LB.ua is broadcasting live Discussion Panel 3 " Ukraine in International Dimension" of the X National Expert Forum being held in Odesa by Gorshenin Institute in partnership with the Representation of the Friedrich Ebert Foundation in Ukraine and Belarus and Odesa regional governor Maksym Stepanov.
Points for discussion:
- Foreign policy challenges of Ukraine during the pre-election year
- International agenda for Ukraine: how the world is changing and what Ukraine should do
- Progress in key reforms in Ukraine and its assessment by the international community
- The EU’s Ukraine policy and Ukraine’s path to the EU. Major factors
- How and why have Ukraine’s relations with the member states evolved, especially with the Central European countries?
PARTICIPANTS IN THE PANEL:
· Pavlo KLIMKIN, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine,
· Heorhiy LOHVYNSKYY, Member of Ukrainian Parliament, Vice-President of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe (2017-2018),
· Annika WEIDEMANN,Deputy Head of the EU Delegation to Ukraine,
· Ihor SMESHKO, Adviser to the President of Ukraine, former Head of the Intelligence Committee under the President of Ukraine,
· Susan STEWART, Senior Associate at German Institute for International and Security Affairs (Berlin)
PANEL MODERATOR: Dmytro OSTROUSHKO, director of international programmes at Gorshenin Institute