LB.ua is broadcasting live an online roundtable discussion entitled "Economic crisis in Ukraine and the world. Basic scenarios and consequences".
The event is organised by Gorshenin Institute with the support of the LB.ua news portal.
Points for discussion:
1. The global economic crisis. Consequences for Ukraine.
2. The impact of quarantine on the spread of the coronavirus infection on the Ukrainian economy. Who will suffer the most?
3. A slump in energy prices: pros and cons for Ukraine.
4. What should Ukraine expect from the IMF?
5. NBU policy in the conditions of the crisis and the hryvnya exchange rate.
Participants in the roundtable:
- Dmytro Natalukha, Ukrainian MP (Servant of the People); head of the parliamentary committee on economic development;
- Mariya Repko, deputy executive director at the Economic Strategy Centre.
The discussion is moderated by Nataliya Klauning, director for communications at Gorshenin Institute.
Any coverage of the event must mention Gorshenin Institute as its organiser.