A roundtable "Referendum in the Netherlands – An attempt to stop Ukraine’s European integration?" will be held at Gorshenin Institute at 1:00 pm on Friday (18 March). Organized by: Gorshenin Institute.
The questions to be discussed:
1. Consequences of the referendum in the Netherlands for the EU and Ukraine.
2. Is the Dutch business interested in the ratification of the EU-Ukraine agreement? Will its position influence the referendum results?
3. Can the referendum in the Netherlands destroy the EU-Ukraine agreement?
4. Voting at the referendum in the Netherlands against the EU-Ukraine association agreement: a bow to the Kremlin or a blow to the European Union?
5. What will Ukraine benefit from the support at the Dutch referendum?
– Hans Ramaekers, President of the "Kiev-Netherlands" Business club
– Olena Sotnik, Ukrainian MP, head of the Subcommittee on adaptation of the Ukrainian legislation to the EU legislation, member of the Ukrainian side of the EU-Ukraine Parliamentary Association Committee
– Semen Hluzman, advocate
– Oleh Ustenko, executive director of the Blazer International Fund
– Oleksandr Paliy, expert in Euro-Atlantic integration.
For accreditation, call (044) 230 49 62.
Any coverage of the event must mention the discussion organizer – Gorshenin Institute.
Gorshenin Institute address: 18b, Mala Zhytomyrska Street, Kiev (enter through the arch from Mykhaylivskyy Lane).