On Monday, 6 June 2016 at 10:00, Gorshenin Institute will host a roundtable entitled "Reorganising fiscal and customs services. How is the new government going to fill the budget?"
Issues offered for discussion:
1. Does Ukraine need a tax reform?
2. Will tax police be dismantled?
3. How effective is the system of control of passage of goods at Ukrainian customs? What amounts bypass the budget of Ukraine?
4. The big reform of the Customs Service: is it possible to make life easier for business and fill the budget coffers?
5. "Customs hundreds": a PR stunt or an effective tool to combat smuggling?
• MP Nina Yuzhanyn, Head of the Committee on Taxation and Customs Policy of the Verkhovna Rada;
• Anatoliy Makarenko, the former head of the State Customs Service of Ukraine;
• Leonid Kozachenko, head of the Council of Entrepreneurs under the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, the President of Ukrainian Agrarian Confederation.
Round table moderator - Sonya Koshkina, editor-in-chief LB.ua.
Contacts for media accreditation: (044) 230 49 62.
Make sure to mention Gorshenin Institute as the organizer of the event in media references.
Gorshenin Institute: 18b Mala Zhytomyrska St., (entrance through the arch from Mikhailivsky Lane).