On 26 October at 12.00 in the framework of the information partnership of Gorshenin Institute and the Reanimation Package of Reforms supported by LB.ua site, a roundtable will be held on the topic: "State Secretary. New posts, new challenges".
- The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine has announced contests for the posts of state secretaries in eight ministries:
- Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food;
- Ministry of Interior Affairs;
- Ministry of Economic Development and Trade;
- Ministry of Energy and Coal Industry;
- Ministry of Infrastructure;
- Ministry of Information Policy;
- Ukraine's Ministry of Culture.
Secretary of State, what kind of post is this? What powers will have new state secretaries have? Is the implementation of this institute fraught with potential conflicts? What are the requirements for the candidates? Will state secretary do a good job for 12,061 hryvnya? Should he or she know English? Job contests: expectations and challenges? Why the institute of state secretaries is key to the success of reforms in Ukraine?
These and other questions will try to answer the round table participants:
- Denys Brodsky, chairman of the National Agency of Ukraine on Civil Service in 2014, an expert on public administration
- Kostyantyn Vashchenko, the Head of the National Agency of Ukraine on Civil Service;
- Mykola Vygovskyy, manager of the group "Reform of public administration", the Reanimation Package of Reforms;
- Serhiy Soroka, expert New Country and the Reanimation Package of Reforms;
- Olena Shkrum, MP, Chairman of the Verkhovna Rada subcommittee on civil service.
The event will begin at 12:00 with the registration of participants, the venue - the press-center of Gorshenin Institute, Kyiv, 18b Mala Zhytomyrska St., entrance through the arch from Mykhailivskyy Lane.
For more information, contact: Inna Nerodik: 096 119 73 37.