On 2 November, Wednesday, at 12:00 Gorshenin Institute will host a roundtable "Problems that ATO veterans face on civil street?"
The organizer of the round table - Gorshenin Institute
Questions for discussion:
- What are the problems and difficulties often faced by the veterans of ATO?
- Who has received the status of combatants? How to avoid fraud and abuse this in this field?
- How the nation is dealing with the problems of ATO veterans?
- Will a comprehensive national program of support of ATO veterans and their families be developed? What items it should include? Who is to develop such a program in Ukraine?
Participants of the round table:
- Serhiy Kucherenko, Head of Social Policy in the Department of Military Education, Science, Social and Humanitarian Policy, the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine;
- Yevhen Turchak, chair, the Union of ATO Veterans, Kyiv's Desnyanskyy district;
- Yevhen Terekhov (aka Titanium Jackson) ATO trooper;
- Vitaliy Deyneha, volunteer, founder Come Back Alive;
Contacts for media accreditation: (044) 230 49 62
Make sure to mention Gorshenin Institute as the event organizer in the news coverage.
The address of Gorshenin Institute: Kyiv, 18b Mala Zhytomyrska St. (entrance through the arch from Mikhailivskyy lane)