On 3 November, Thursday at 11:00 Gorshenin Institute will host a roundtable conference "What will be the consequences of the publication of e-declarations?"
The organizer of the round table - Gorshenin Institute
Issues for discussion:
- Does the declaration of property equal legalization?
- Will officials be held responsible for the violation of tax legislation?
- What will be social and psychological consequences of the first stage of e-declaration in Ukraine?
- The declaration of income by civil servants: the experience of the EU countries.
Participants of the round table:
- Viktor Chumak, MP, Deputy Chairman of the Verkhovna Rada Committee for prevention and combating corruption;
- Ella Libanova, Director, the Ptukha Institute of Demography and Social Studies, the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine;
- Oleh Pokalchuk, social psychologist;
- Vitaliy Portnikov, journalist.
Contacts for media accreditation: (044) 230 49 62
Make sure to mention Gorshenin Institute as the organiser of the conference.
The address of Gorshenin Institute: Kyiv, 18b Mala Zhytomyrska St., (entrance through the arch from Mikhaylivskyy Lane)