"Where the conflict around Ukrzaliznytsya leads?"
A roundtable discussion with Infrastructure Minister Volodymyr Omelyan.
The organizer of the roundtable is Gorshenin Institute.
Issues for discussion:
- Ukrzaliznytsya's performance last year.
- The causes and consequences of Ukrzaliznytsya's change of subordination.
- Can the conflict around Ukrzaliznytsya trigger a government crisis?
Participants in the roundtable:
- Volodymyr Omelyan, infrastructure minister of Ukraine;
- Oleksandr Zavhorodniy, acting chairman of Ukrzaliznytsya in 2015-16;
- Andriy Ryazantsev, chief financial officer at Ukrzaliznytsya.
The discussion is moderated by Sonya Koshkina, executive officer at LB.UA
Any media coverage of the event must mention Gorshenin Institute as the organizer of the discussion.