On 16 February, Thursday, at 12:00 Gorshenin Institute will host a roundtable conference "What concessions Ukraine may have to make to get new IMF tranche?"
The organizer of the event - Gorshenin Institute.
Issues for discussion:
1. What does the IMF want from Ukraine?
2. What Ukraine is prepared to accept?
3. Which IMF requirements, including pension and land reforms, and the reform of the simplified tax system are unacceptable?
4. Will Ukraine receive the next tranche of the IMF any time soon?
5. How the hryvnia exchange rate will change in 2017 ?
The participants of the round table:
Oleh Ustenko,the executive director of the Blazer International Foundation;
Dmytro Boyarchuk,the executive director of the CASE Ukraine;
Oleksandr Parashchyy, the head of the analytical department of the Concord Capital investment company;
Mariya Repko,the deputy director of the Center for Economic Strategy.
Contacts for media accreditation: (044) 230 49 62
Any media coverage of the event must mention Gorshenin Institute as its organizer.
The address of Gorshenin Institute: Kyiv, 18b Mala Zhytomyrska St. (enter through the arch from Mykhaylivskyy Lane).