Experts to discuss whether there is an alternative to IMF borrowing
The organizer of the round table is Gorshenin Institute.
On April 6, at 12:00 Gorshenin Institute will host a round table conference "Is there an alternative for Ukraine's IMF borrowing?"
The round table is organized by Gorshenin Institute
Questions for discussion:
- What factors influence the relationship of Ukraine with international donors?
- When will we be able to abandon the IMF loans and enter the markets for foreign borrowings?
- Will the negative decision of the London Court on the "Yanukovych loan" complicate Ukraine's entry to the markets of foreign borrowing?
- How will the anti-corruption probe in the National Bank affect relations with international donors?
- Who will govern the National Bank after Valeriya Hontareva?
- Can Ukraine afford increasing pensions in the fall of 2017? At the expense of what?
- Does Ukraine stand a chance to implement the memorandum with the IMF a) provided that the composition of the Cabinet and parliament remain unchanged, and b) provided it changes.
The participants of the round table:
- Oleh Ustenko, CEO International Blazer Fund.
- Ihor Umanskyy, acting Minister of Finance of Ukraine in 2009-2010.
- Volodymyr Sidenko, scientific adviser for economic affairs, Razumkov Center.
- Ruslan Chernyy, managing partner, Financial Club.
- Ihor Burakovskyy, director, Institute for Economic Research and Policy Consulting.
Moderator of the round table - Andriy Yanitskyy, editor economy desk LB.ua.
Contacts for media accreditation: (044) 230 49 62
Any media coverage of the event must mention Gorshenin Institute as its organizer.
The address of Gorshenin Institute: Kyiv, 18b Mala Zhytomyrska St. (entrance through the arch from Mykhaylivskyy Lane).