On 7 April at 12:00, Gorshenin Institute will host a roundtable conference "Will visa waiver makes the world more open to Ukrainians?"
The organizer of the event - Gorshenin Institute
Questions for discussion:
1. How will the adoption of the visa-free regime between Ukraine and the EU change the situation for Ukrainians?
2. How will the migration policy of the world's leading countries (US, UK) change with regard to Ukraine?
3. Will the isolationist trends in Europe and the US be a barrier to contacts between Ukrainians and the West?
Participants of the round table:
1. David Stulik, press attache, the EU representation in Ukraine;
2. Serhiy Sayenko, Deputy Director of the EU Department, Foreign Ministry of Ukraine;
3. Iryna Sushko, executive director, the NGO "Europe without barriers";
4. Dmytro Ostroushko, director of international programs, Gorshenin Institute.
Contacts for media accreditation: (044) 230 49 62
Any media coverage of the event must mention Gorshenin Institute as its organizer.
The address of Gorshenin Institute: Kyiv, 18b Mala Zhytomyrska St. (entrance through the arch from Mykhaylivskyy Lane).