Gorshenin Institute will host a roundtable discussion “Bill 6688, an attack on the freedom of speech or unsubstantiated criticism?” at 3 p.m. on 3 July.
Issues for discussion:
- Can cyber attacks cause a man-made disaster?
- Information terrorism - veiled censorship or a threat to the information security of Ukraine?
- Is there a line between the freedom of speech and propaganda?
- Are online media at risk of being taken down without court orders?
Participants in the roundtable:
- Ivan Vynnyk, Ukrainian MP, co-author of Bill 6688 “On counteraction to national security threats in the information space”;
- Natalya Lihachova, chairman of Detector Media NGO;
- Tetyana Popova, expert in strategic communications at Information Security NGO.
The discussion is moderated by Sonya Koshkina, editor in chief at LB.ua.
For media accreditation, call 044 230 49 62.
Gorshenin Institute is located at 18b, Mala Zhytomyrska St, Kyiv (enter through the arch from Mykhaylivskyy Lane).