Gorshenin Institute to host news conference "Crimean Tatar genocide 2.0"
The event is co-organized by Free Crimea and Gorshenin Institute.
Free Crimea and Gorshenin Institute will hold a news conference entitled "Crimean Tatar genocide 2.0" at 11:00 Kyiv time on 18 May.
Participants in the news conference include:
1. Yuksel Gayana, editor in chief of the Crimean Tatar news agency QHA, a member of the Crimean Tatar Mejlis.
2. Eskender Bariev, a Ukrainian Crimean Tatar politician, a member of the Crimean Tatar Mejlis.
3. Serhiy Hromenko, a Crimean historian, writer.
4. Sabina Ilyasova, a representative of Crimea SOS.
5. Taras Berezovets, the founder of the Free Crimea project.
For media accreditation, call (044) 230 49 62.
Any coverage of the event must mention Free Crimea and Gorshenin Institute as its organizers.
The event will be held at Gorshenin Institute, 18b Mala Zhytomyrska St (enter through the arch from Mykhaylivskyy Lane).