At 2 p.m. on Friday, 9 September, Gorshenin Institute will host a roundtable entitled "Will MPs work effectively during the next parliamentary session?"
The organiser of the roundtable is Gorshenin Institute.
Agenda for discussion:
- · The main issues on the agenda of the new parliamentary session.
- · What bills parliament should adopt in the first place and why?
- · What issues can become a stumbling block and lead to the blocking of the parliamentary rostrum?
- · Will the seven new deputies help strengthen the coalition?
- · Boryslav Rosenblatt, MP;
- · Serhiy Sobolev, MP (Fatherland);
- · Roman Semenukha, MP (Self-Reliance);
- · Vadym Kryvenko, MP (People's Front).
The discussion is moderated by Sonya Koshkina, editor in chief at LB.ua.
Contacts for media accreditation: (044) 230 49 62
Any coverage of the event must mention Gorshenin Institute as its organiser.
The address of Gorshenin Institute: Kyiv, 18b Mala Zhytomyrska St. (entrance through the arch from Mykhaylivskyy Lane)