On September 23, 2016 at 14:00, Gorshenin Institute will host a roundtable "School education in a new way. First Impressions."
The organizer of the round table - Gorshenin Institute
Questions for discussion:
- What is the purpose of the modern school?
- What are the main problems of school education that must be dealt in the first place?
- What opportunities will open up with the adoption by the Verkhovna Rada of the new law on education?
- How clear and acceptable is the concept of the New School for school teachers? What are the first reviews the current practices for innovation? Does it envisage training and retraining of teachers of a new type?
- What is the role of parents in a child's education? How family and the school share responsibilities?
- When Ukrainian students will receive new modern textbooks? How much money is needed?
Participants of the round table:
- Pavlo Khobzey, Deputy Minister of Education and Science of Ukraine;
- Taras Kremin, MP, Chairman of the Subcommittee on Education of the Verkhovna Rada Committee on Science and Education;
- Oksana Makarenko, chairman of the Parental Control public association;
- Svitlana Oleksyuk, director of the Kyiv school №5.
Contacts for media accreditation: (044) 230 49 62
Make sure to mention Gorshenin Institute the organizer of the event in the news coverage.
The address of the Gorshenin Institute: Kyiv, 18b Mala Zhytomyrska St., (entrance through the arch from Mikhailovskyy Lane)