On 21 December, Wednesday, at 13:00, Gorshenin Institute will host a round table "Domestic policy: the results of 2016 and challenges of 2017"
The organizer of the round table - Gorshenin Institute
Questions for discussion:
- What Ukraine has lost in 2016?
- Social situation: how to avoid explosion?
- Ukraine's economy: any chances of growth?
- How the parliament and the government control the situation in the country?
- Can there be early elections in 2017?
- Fight against corruption: PR stunt or a real change?
- Who and why needs parliamentary immunity?
Participants of the round table:
- Boryslav Rosenblat, MP (BPP);
- Serhiy Sobolev, MP (Fatherland);
- Viktor Yelenskyy, MP (Popular Front);
- Lubomyr Zubach, MP (Self-Help).
Contacts for media accreditation: (044) 230 49 62
Make sure to mention Gorshenin Institute as the organizer of the event in media references.
The address of Gorshenin Institute: Kyiv, 18b, Mala Zhytomyrska St., (entrance through the arch from Mykhaylivskyy Lane).