Gorshenin Institute will host a roundtable "Coronavirus. Social and economic dimension" at 11.00 a.m. on Wednesday, 12 February.
The event is organized by Gorshenin Institute with information support from LB.ua.
Points for discussion:
1. How effective are the steps taken by Ukraine to defend its citizens from the infection? Medical aspects and security.
2. Analysis of the information campaign about the epidemic and its consequences for society.
3. Economic consequences of the "coronavirus hysteria" for Ukraine and the world.
Participants in the roundtable:
· Fedir Lapiy, immunologist and expert at the Health Ministry of Ukraine;
· Andriy Skipalskyy, director of the Public Health Directorate at the Health Ministry of Ukraine (yet to be confirmed);
· Vasyl Yurchyshyn, director of economic and social programmes at Razumkov Centre;
· Mariya Repko, deputy director of the Centre for Economic Strategy.
The event is moderated by Natalya Klauning, director of communications at Gorshenin Institute.
For media accreditation, call (044) 230 49 62.
Any coverage of the event must mention Gorshenin Institute as its organiser.
Venue: Kyiv, 18b, Mala Zhytomyrska St (enter through the arch from Mykhaylivskyy Lane)