A roundtable "Unseating: legal action or fight against the disagreed?" will be held at Gorshenin Institute at 11:00 AM on Wednesday (30 March 2016). Organized by: Gorshenin Institute
Questions to be discussed:
- The compliance level of the Ukrainian legislation with the European standards regarding MPs’ rights.
- Cases of early termination of powers of an MP.
- The meaning of the imperative seat for a democratic society.
- Cases of early termination of powers of an MP as a "political dictatorship."
- Maryna Stavnyychuk, chairperson of the public organization "For Democracy through Law"
- Viktor Chumak, Ukrainian MP
- Oleksandr Moskalyuk, expert in Constitution law
- Yuliya Kyrychenko, head of the project on Constitution law, Center for Political and Legal Reforms
- Olha Bondarenko, expert of the Center of Legal Research and Expertise
For accreditation, call (044) 230 49 62.
Any coverage of the event must mention the discussion organizer – Gorshenin Institute.
Gorshenin Institute address: 18b, Mala Zhytomyrska Street, Kiev (enter through the arch from Mykhaylivskyy Lane).