On Tuesday, 11 July, at 12:30, Gorshenin Institute will host a presentation of the results of a sociological survey "Ukrainian Society and European Values" conducted by Gorshenin Institute in cooperation with the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Mission in Ukraine & Belarus.
The study was conducted in April-June 2017 and was aimed study the perception and vision of European values by Ukrainians:
- What are the views of Ukrainians about European values?
- Do Ukrainians share the basic principles of the European community?
- How does the notion of European values depend on the region of residence and age?
- Does the notion of European values correlates to what kind of foreign policy a person supports?
- How are the views of Ukrainians about European values formed?
· Mattes Buhbe, Director of the Friedrich Ebert Foundation in Ukraine & Belarus;
· Oleksiy Leshchenko, vice-president, Gorshenin Institute;
· Ella Libanova, director of the Ptuha Demography and Social Studies Institute, the NAS of Ukraine;
· Kostyantyn Matviyenko, philosopher, writer, publicist.
Moderator – Natalia Clauning, Communications Director, Gorshenin Institute.
Contacts for media accreditation: (044) 230 49 62;
Registration starts at 12:00.
Any media coverage of the event must mention Gorshenin Institute as its organizer.
The address of Gorshenin Institute: Kyiv, 18b Mala Zhytomyrska St. (entrance through the arch from Mykhaylivskyy Lane).