Experts to discuss Poroshenko's address to UN General Assembly
Among the participants in the discussion is Principal Deputy Chief Monitor of the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission to Ukraine Alexander Hug.
Gorshenin Institute will host a roundtable entitled "Poroshenko's address to the UN General Assembly. What does the future hold for the Ukrainian president?" at 11 a.m. Kyiv time on 19 September.
The roundtable is organised by Gorshenin Institute.
Questions for discussion:
- What are the prospects for the deployment of a peacekeeping mission to Donbas?
- Which configuration of peacekeeping forces is most acceptable for Ukraine? Will Ukraine be able to secure a suitable resolution in the UN?
- How will the law on reintegration change the situation in the occupied territories?
- Which of reintegration bills best suit the interests of Ukraine? What will the president suggest?
- Are reintegration bills compatible with the deployment of a peacekeeping mission to Donbas?
Alexander Hug, Principal Deputy Chief Monitor of the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission to Ukraine;
Yuriy Bereza, MP, Chairman of the Subcommittee on Military Security and Defence of the Ukrainian parliament's Committee on National Security and Defence;
Hanna Shelest, board member of the Foreign Policy Council "Ukrainian Prism".
The roundtable will be moderated by Ihor Solovey, World desk editor, LB.ua
Contacts for media accreditation: (044) 230 49 62
Any media coverage of the event must mention Gorshenin Institute as its organizer.
The address of Gorshenin Institute: Kyiv, 18b Mala Zhytomyrska St. (entrance through the arch from Mykhaylivskyy Lane).