Gorshenin Institute and human rights and public activist Semen Gluzman will hold a roundtable discussion "The role of president in establishing a rule-of-law state".
The event will begin at 11.00 Kyiv time on 23 May.
Points for discussion:
1. The president's rule in establishing the foundations of the modern Ukrainian rule-of-law state.
2. Constitutional and legal ways out of difficult political crises.
3. The system of power distribution as one of the main conditions for the development of open society.
4. Establishment and guarantee of human rights and freedoms as the main commitments of the state.
- Semen Gluzman, human rights and public activist,
- Viktor Musiyaka, lawyer, former deputy speaker of the Ukrainian parliament,
- Yevhen Holovakha, sociologist, deputy director of the Institute of Sociology of the NASU,
- Andriy Kulikov, journalist, TV presenter, media expert,
- Mykola Siryy, lawyer, senior researcher at the Institute of State and Law of the NASU,
- Oleksandra Prymachenko, journalist,
- Mykhaylo Lev, lawyer, board chairman at Centre for Political and Legal Studies NGO.
For accreditation, call (044 ) 230 49 62.
Any coverage of the event must mention Gorshenin Institute as its organiser.
Venue: Gorshenin Institute, 18b, Mala Zhytomyrska St (enter through the arch from Mykhaylivskyy Lane)