Gorshenin Institute will host a roundtable "Why does Ukraine need to use blockchain and legalize cryptocurrency?" at 3.00 p.m. on Wednesday, 6 November.
The event is organized by Gorshenin Institute with information support from LB.ua.
Points for discussion:
1. How will blockchain contribute to the development of the state in smartphone programme? The use of blockchain for state registers.
2. What benefits will the legal regulation of cryptocurrency assets give Ukraine?
3. Taxation of cryptocurrency assets. How can the deshadowing and legislative regulation of cryptocurrency assets contribute to fight against money laundering?
4. The investment potential of blockchain introduction.
5. Foreign experience of the state regulation and introduction of blockchain and cryptocurrency.
· Mykhaylo Fedorov, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Digital Transformation of Ukraine;
· Oleksandr Bornyakov, Deputy Minister of Digital Transformation of Ukraine;
· Oleksiy Zhmerenetskyy, chairman of the MP association Blockchain4Ukraine, a member of the Servant of People parliamentary faction;
· Oleksandr Momot , founder of the Remme cryptostartup;
· Vadym Grusha, founder of the innovative bitcoin wallet Trustee.
The event is moderated by Sonya Koshkina, editor in chief of the LB.ua Internet portal.
For media accreditation, call (044) 230 49 62.
Venue: Gorshenin Institute, 18b, Mala Zhytomyrska St (enter through the arch from Mykhaylivskyy Lane), Kyiv.