LB.ua is broadcasting live the roundtable "Mechanisms for the introduction of farmland market in Ukraine".
The event is organized by Gorshenin Institute with information support from LB.ua.
Points for discussion:
1. Legislatives aspects of the opening of land market. What should the law take into account?
2. What key risks should is it important to prevent?
3. Under which conditions will Ukrainians benefit the most from the introduction of land market?
4. Is it reasonable to allow foreigners in the land market? On what terms?
5. The experience of which countries with open land markets can be useful for Ukraine?
Participants in the roundtable:
- Oleksiy Mushak, an adviser to the prime minister of Ukraine for economic issues,
- Roman Leshchenko, the president of Ukraine's representatives for land issues,
- Maryan Zablotskyy, Servant of the People MP, chairman of the subcommittee for local taxes and duties at the parliamentary committee for finance, tax and customs policy,
- Leonid Kozachenko, president of the Ukrainian Agrarian Confederation,
- Mykola Stryzhak, president of the Association of Farmers and Private Landowners of Ukraine,
- Vitaliy Lomakovych, founder of the OPTIMA think-tank.
The discussion is moderated by Natalya Klauning, communications director at Gorshenin Institute.
Any coverage of the event must mention Gorshenin Institute as its organizer.