Gorshenin Institute will host a roundtable discussion entitled "Decentralisation 2020. Turbo mode" at 11 a.m. on 30 January.
The event organized by Gorshenin Institute with information support from LB.ua.
Points for discussion
1. What changes to political rights of the regions are provided for by bill No 2598 (13.12.2019) on amendments to the Constitution of Ukraine (regarding decentralization of power )?
2. Why does the bill provide the possibility to determine the legal status of administrative-territorial units by a separate law?
3. Who needs the post of a prefect and why?
4. Local elections: risk analysis.
5. To what extent does bill No 2598 take into account the economic interests of communities?
OIeksandr Korniyenko, first deputy chairman of the Servant of the People faction;
Roman Lozynskyy, first deputy chairman of the parliamentary committee on state building, local governance, regional and urban development, Voice MP;
Alyona Shkrum, Fatherland MP.
The discussion is moderated by Natalya Klauning, director of communications at Gorshenin Institute.
For media accreditation, call (044) 230 49 62
Any coverage of the event must mention Gorshenin Institute as its organizer.
Gorshenin Institute address: 18b, Mala Zhytomyrska St, Kyiv (enter through the arch from Mykhaylivskyy Lane).