LB.ua is broadcasting live a roundtable discussion entitled "Decentralisation 2020. Turbo mode".
The event organised by Gorshenin Institute with information support from LB.ua.
Points for discussion
1. What changes to political rights of the regions are provided for in the bill on decentralisation of power?
2. Will the bill have an option of separately determining the status of administrative-territorial units?
3. Who needs the post of a prefect and why?
4. Local elections: risk analysis.
5. To what extent should the bill take into account the economic interests of communities?
OIeksandr Korniyenko, first deputy chairman of the Servant of the People faction;
Roman Lozynskyy, first deputy chairman of the parliamentary committee on state building, local governance, regional and urban development, Voice MP;
Alyona Shkrum, Fatherland MP;
Oksana Prodan, former Ukrainian MP, representative of the Association of Cities of Ukraine.
The discussion is moderated by Natalya Klauning, director of communications at Gorshenin Institute.
Any coverage of the event must mention Gorshenin Institute as its organizer.