The office of the Friedrich Ebert Foundation (FES) in Ukraine and Gorshenin Institute will host the presentation and discussion of the results of the opinion poll "Reforms in Ukraine: Change for the Better or Imitation of Progress?" that will take place on July 13th at 11:00 CET via zoom.
At the end of 2019, a total of 2,000 people and five focus groups all over Ukraine have been asked how they have assessed the reforms to date since the Revolution of Dignity, what experiences they have had with the changes in politics and society so far and what expectations they have of President Zelenskyy's policies.
We also want to look ahead to how the reforms in Ukraine will continue in view of the corona pandemic and the local elections in autumn 2020.
· Dmytro Ostroushko, Head of international programs, Gorshenin Institute;
· Maria Mezentseva, MP, faction of the political party Servant of the People, Deputy Chairperson of the Committee on Ukraine’s Integration into the European Union, Chair of the Subcommittee on the Approximation of Ukraine’s Legislation to the EU Legislation, Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine
· Wilfried Jilge, associate fellow of DGAP’s Robert Bosch Center for Central and Eastern Europe, Russia, and Central Asia
Moderator: Marcel Röthig, Resident Representative in Ukraine, Friedrich Ebert Foundation
Please register at: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_7cWju9_KSi6P6l10wyGVtQ
Please note the following technical and procedural aspects:
• After registering, you will receive an email confirmation with a personalized URL link to join the Zoom meeting.
• Zoom works with a PC, smartphone or tablet. The Zoom Cloud Meeting app can be found in the respective app store. Otherwise, a free client program for PC, Mac or Linux will be installed when you open your personalized entry URL. Please just follow the instructions.
• Data protection notice: FES only saves your registration data for administrative and accounting purposes and later deletes them on the zoom platform. Zoom follows the GDRP standards.