The Head of the Servant of the People faction, David Arakhamiya, announced the dismissal of the entire management team of the customs. He did not provide any details.
Arakhamiya's Telegram post says that he will inform the public about the announced “spring plantings” (a wordplay used during Zelenskyy's campaign regarding imprisonment – Ed.). As of today, the MP has announced:
- searches in the Tax Service
- delivery of notices of suspicion to high-ranking officials of the MoD
- searches at Kolomoyskyy's residence regarding the Ukrnafta case
- a whole series of covert investigative actions
- searches at Avakov's place
- searches at Stolar's place
- dismissal of the entire management team of the Customs.
Vyacheslav Demchenko is the acting head of the State Customs Service. Customs was involved in numerous law enforcement investigations in the past, and during the full-scale war, bribery at customs posts has been frequently exposed.