Since the beginning of the full-scale invasion, Russia has lost 275,000 troops in Ukraine. 480 occupiers were eliminated yesterday, the General Staff stated on Facebook.
According to General Staff, Russia's total combat losses from 24.02.22 to 22.09.23 are approximately:
- personnel - about 274,950 (+480)
- tanks - 4,644 (+6)
- armoured combat vehicles - 8,891 (+8)
- artillery systems - 6,177 (+40)
- MLRS - 785 (+4)
- air defence systems - 528 (+0)
- aircraft - 315 (+0)
- helicopters - 316 (+0)
- operational and tactical UAVs - 4,858 (+8)
- cruise missiles - 1,517 (+38)
- ships / boats - 20 (+0)
- submarines - 1 (+0)
- vehicles and tankers - 8,690 (+20)
- special equipment - 912 (+1).
The data is being updated.
Russian media Vazhnye Istorii and the Conflict Intelligence Team, a group of bloggers from Russia who position themselves as independent, published a study on the life expectancy of mobilised Russians after receiving a call-up.
It turned out that for one in five mobilised people, this duration is less than two months. These conclusions were based on open data.
Russia is hiding its army losses.