The Petro Poroshenko Bloc-Solidarity faction approved the list of potential candidates for the Cabinet of Ministers at its meeting today, RBC-Ukraine has quoted unnamed MPs as saying.
The list of candidates includes:
- Taras Kutovyy for agrarian policy and food minister;
- Hlib Zahoriy for ecology and natural resources minister;
- Olha Belkova for deputy prime minister for European integration;
- Vitaliy Kovalchuk for first deputy prime minister;
- Pavlo Ryabikin for infrastructure minister;
- Oleksiy Honcharenko for health minister;
- Yevhen Nyshchuk for culture minister.
Faction leader Yuriy Lutsenko said at the meeting that there was enough votes to have Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk dismissed. However there was not enough votes for any other candidate for prime minister.