Experts to discuss aggravation of Ukrainian-Polish relations
What trends are working to divide the two countries?
On 9 February, Thursday, at 12:00 Kyiv time, Gorshenin Institute will host a roundtable conference "Ukrainian-Polish relations: territory of opportunities or risk zone."
The organizer of the round table - Gorshenin Institute.
Questions for discussion:
1. Why tensions are growing in Ukrainian-Polish relations?
2. What specific steps in various fields are needed to strengthen the relations between the two countries?
3. What thematic trends are working on the rapprochement between countries, and vice versa? What mistakes should be avoided by Ukrainian diplomats?
Participants of the round table:
1. Vitaliy Portnikov, journalist and publicist;
2. Lukasz Adamski, a Polish historian and publicist;
3. MP Mykola Knyazhytskyy;
4. Piotr Andrusieczko, correspondent Gazeta Wyborcza (Poland);
5. Oleksandr Zinchenko, Ukrainian historian and publicist.
The discussion will be moderated by Oleh Bazar, editor-in-chief LB.ua.
Contacts for media accreditation: (044) 230 49 62
Any media coverage of the event must mention Gorshenin Institute as its organizer.
The address of Gorshenin Institute: Kyiv, 18b Mala Zhytomyrska St. (enter through the arch from Mykhaylivskyy Lane).