On Friday, 28 April, at 12:00 Gorshenin Institute will host a round table conference "What should be a fair pension system in Ukraine?"
The organizer of the round table is Gorshenin Institute
Questions for discussion:
- What new opportunities does the pension reform provide for Ukrainians? An analysis of the risks inherent in it.
- The pension reform as a key condition for the next tranche of the IMF: the price of compromise.
- How will the pensionable service be formed and how much will each additional year cost?
- When will the pension reform takes off in Ukraine?
The participants of the round table:
- Halyna Tretyakova, CEO Ukrainian Federation of Insurance;
- Marianna Onufryk, expert, the Institute of Socio-Economic Research;
- Pavlo Yankovskyy, expert, the Reanimation Package of Reforms;
- A representative of the Ministry of Social Policy of Ukraine.
The round table will be moderated by Natalia Klauning, communications director, Gorshenin Institute.
Contacts for media accreditation: (044) 230 4962
Any media coverage of the event must mention Gorshenin Institute as its organizer.
The address of Gorshenin Institute: Kyiv, 18b Mala Zhytomyrska St. (entrance through the arch from Mykhaylivskyy Lane).