Experts to discuss situation in US and world after first year of Trump's presidency
How high is Ukraine on the US agenda?
On 8 November, Wednesday, at 11 am Kyiv time, Gorshenin Institute will host a round table "A year since the election of the US president: what is happening in America."
The organizer of the round table – Gorshenin Institute
Questions for discussion:
1. The results of Trump's first year of presidency for America and the world.
2. Manafort Case. The analysis of the situation and possible ramifications.
3. Russian media in the US. How did the information policy of the Russian media change after the election campaign?
4. How high is Ukraine on the US agenda?
The participants of the round table:
- Yevhen Kurmashov, director of political programs, Gorshenin Institute;
- Mykhailo Pashkov, co-director of foreign policy and international security programs, Razumkov Center;
- Jason Smart, an American political technologist;
- Mykola Beleskov, expert, the Institute of World Politics.
Moderator: Dmytro Ostroushko, Director of International Programs, Gorshenin Institute.
Contacts for media accreditation: (044) 230 49 62
Any media coverage of the event must mention Gorshenin Institute as its organizer.
The address of Gorshenin Institute: Kyiv, 18b Mala Zhytomyrska St. (entrance through the arch from Mykhaylivskyy Lane).