Experts will discuss economic consequences of the "coronavirus hysteria" for Ukraine and the world.
LB.ua is broadcasting live a roundtable "Coronavirus. Social and economic dimension".
The event is organised by Gorshenin Institute with information support from LB.ua.
Points for discussion:
1. How effective are the steps taken by Ukraine to protect its citizens from the infection? Medical aspects and safety.
2. Analysis of the information campaign about the epidemic and its consequences for society.
3. Economic consequences of the "coronavirus hysteria" for Ukraine and the world.
Participants in the roundtable:
· Viktor Lyashko, Deputy Health Minister of Ukraine,
· Fedir Lapiy, immunologist and expert at the Health Ministry of Ukraine;
· Volodymyr Kurpyta, director of the Public Health Centre at the Health Ministry of Ukraine;
· Vasyl Yurchyshyn, director of economic and social programmes at Razumkov Centre;
· Mariya Repko, deputy director of the Centre for Economic Strategy.
The event is moderated by Natalya Klauning, director of communications at Gorshenin Institute.
Any coverage of the event must mention Gorshenin Institute as its organiser.