Experts to discuss parliament's agenda for next session
What political and economic trends will be relevant in 2017?
On Monday, 6 February 2017, Gorshenin Institute will host a roundtable "The agenda of the Ukrainian parliament for the next session and the year of 2017". The discussion will start at at 15:00 Kyiv time.
The roundtable is organised by Gorshenin Institute.
Points for discussion:
- Main issues on the agenda of parliament's new session.
- What bills should parliament urgently adopt and why?
- What issues can become a stumbling block?
- What political and economic trends will be relevant in 2017, what is the role of parliament in their promotion and implementation: European integration, fight against corruption, the restoration of the integrity of the state, government reform, economic recovery, investments, etc?
Participants in the roundtable:
- MP Boryslav Rosenblatt (Petro Poroshenko Bloc);
- MP Olena Sotnyk (Self-Reliance);
- MP Serhiy Sobolyev (Fatherland);
- MP Vadym Kryvenko (People's Front).
The discussion will be moderated by Sonya Koshkina, executive editor at LB.UA
Contacts for media accreditation: (044) 230 49 62
Any media coverage of the event must mention Gorshenin Institute as its organizer.
The address of Gorshenin Institute: Kyiv, 18b Mala Zhytomyrska St. (enter through the arch from Mykhaylivskyy Lane).