The Anna Yaroslavna Collegium think tank in partnership with the inter-faction deputy association "For the implementation of the full-cycle public policy" are launching the project entitled "The reform of the pension system in Ukraine: introduction of a mandatory contribution pension system".
At noon on 14 March, Gorshenin Institute will host the presentation of the political agenda of MP Yuriy Solovey (Petro Poroshenko Bloc) entitled "The reform of Ukraine's pension system: introduction of a mandatory contribution pension system".
The presentation will include a discussion on the introduction of a new defined contribution pension plan:
- What is the mandatory defined contribution pension system?
- How will the money be saved and protected during the accumulation period?
- How can the savings be used in critical life situations and inherited in the event of a pensioner's death?
- How will the creation of a funded pension system bring 420bn hryvnyas in investments over the next 10 years?
The presentation will be attended by:
- Vira Nanivska, COB Anna Yaroslavna Collegium;
- Yuriy Solovey, MP;
- Pavlo Rozenko, Deputy Prime Minister of Ukraine
- Pavlo Rizanenko, MP, chairman of the subcommittee on securities, stock market, rating agencies and e-commerce of the parliamentary committee on finance and banking policy;
- Halyna Tretyakova, an expert, RPR group "Pension reform";
- Viktor Kolbun, expert on pension issues;
- Olena Haryacha, Deputy Minister of Labour and Social Policy in 2000-2010;
- Ella Libanova, director, the Ptukha Institute of Demography and Social Studies, NAS of Ukraine
- Andriy Rybalchenko, director-general, the Ukrainian Association of Investment Business (UAIB)
The discussion will be moderated by Sonya Koshkina, editor in chief at LB.ua
Contacts for accreditation: (044) 230 49 62, email@example.com.
Any media coverage of the event must mention Gorshenin Institute as its organizer.
The address of Gorshenin Institute: Kyiv, 18b Mala Zhytomyrska St. (entrance through the arch from Mykhaylivskyy Lane).